We will present them in four thematic groups: Safety, door drives, modernization and new innovative door systems.
The products on display in the Safety group comprise:
- FingerGuard® - A safety system against finger trapping
- ScooterGuard® - Doors designed to reduce the risk of an electric scooter plunging into a lift shaft
- IndustryGuard® - Heavy-duty doors intended to reduce the risk of heavy electric transporting equipment typically found in industrial locations from falling into a shaft
- SmokeGuard – Doors fitted with a smoke-proof curtain that seals the door off in the event of a fire
The second group is dedicated to the MiDrive® door drive and includes the latest version of the app with a new Remote Support menu. The app enables service engineers to communicate WhatsApp-style with MEILLER’s in-house technicians. We will also be giving visitors to our stand a chance to look into the future – with a live communication system that uses data glasses.
In the field of Modernisation, we will be presenting the recently launched RepKits, complete kits that allow quick and simple replacement of defective car door skates.
We will also be presenting a new product in the form of a variable skate, which can be offered in a spreading or clamping version or as a fixed skate. This offers a wide range of installation and configuration options and enables the replacement of virtually any third-party door skate.
New innovative door systems:
- SPRINT 4.0 i®:
- Especially for high-speed lifts
- MEILLER MiDrive® door drive for extremely short opening and closing times
- Special skate
- Cast polyamide rollers with a diameter of 90 mm and encapsulated ball-bearings
- ZENIT XTREME®:
- Heavy-duty door with extremely robust construction
- Designed especially for use with lifts that operate under rough industrial conditions
- Clear door dimensions of up to DW 8000 mm and DH 5000 mm
- Tip: Be sure to bring your smartphone or tablet with you!
- PREMIUS®: Four-panel, vertically opening landing and car doors with MiDrive® door drive
- Driven landing doors
- Fully new concept
- Redesign of System-F doors for conveyor equipment
- For inclined lifts
- For heavy-duty lifts with optical rather than mechanical coupling
Finally, we will also be showing our extra-reinforced, single-panel DT 39/1 swing door, designed to withstand the kind of rough treatment often associated with residential buildings, as well as a complete overview of all the models in the GRAVIDA® door sill generation.
So be sure to come and visit us, and be prepared for a few surprises. We look forward to your visit!
Your Meiller Aufzugtüren Team
MEILLER Aufzugtüren GmbH
Ambossstraße 4, 80997
Munich Tel: +49 (89) 1487-0
Fax: +49 (89) 1487-1566
Meiller Aufzugtüren GmbH, Munich Office, Munich District Court HRB 130615.