Announcement Gravida Basic sill and discontinuation Pura sills
Dear Sir or Madam,
Nothing is more constant than change. MEILLER aims to constantly improve its products and processes. Particularly in times like these, with disrupted supply chains and the resulting shortage of materials, as well as sustainability issues, it is of great concern to us to use resource-saving materials in our products.
Today we are introducing the newly launched Gravida Basic door sill family. The Gravida Basic thus replaces the Gravida Steel with immediate effect.
We will automatically exchange earlier offers that become orders with the Gravida Basic. This also applies to subsequent spare parts orders.
Gravida Stainless Steel version will remain available for special applications, e.g. in the chemical or food industry.
What changes or advantages does this bring for you?
- More resistant stainless steel surface with improved appearance
- Cost savings due to cheaper interior with galvanised steel
- Gravida Hidden Track, Gravida Plus and solid versions are still available and have an improved appearance with a price advantage compared to the full stainless steel version
- Interesting for use without increased corrosion protection
- Load-bearing capacity and robustness of the Gravida
- Dimensions and connection points remain the same
Due to the extremely increased costs for stainless steel we had to adjust the affected prices.
At the same time we would like to inform you that we are discontinuing the Pura door sill. The discontinuation will take place on 15th June 2022. The Gravida Basic is also recommended here in the spare parts requirement.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with your contact person in the field or in the office. Thank you very much.
Meiller Aufzugtüren GmbH, Munich Office, Munich District Court HRB 130615.